Published on Brock University (http://brocku.ca)
Off-Campus Living & Neighbourhood Relations is a resource hub for students living off campus. Through our services, we can help you feel at home in Niagara.
- housing and community info for students, landlords & residents
- a listing of accommodations (by landlords and students looking for roommates)
- support with landlord/tenant issues
For more information, visit brocku.ca/ocl, call 905-688-5550 (x. 3721) or come by the office in the lobby of Alan Earp Residence open Monday toFriday, 8:30AM-4:30PM.
We encourage students, faculty and community partners to create rich learning experiences through our Service-Learning Resource Centre.
- information about local and international service-learning opportunities
- support for service-learning programs and courses at Brock
- partnership opportunities within the community
Check out Brock's new Service-Learning Resource Centre, centrally located in the Learning Commons (room 226) anytime between Monday to Friday, 9AM-4PM or online at brocku.ca/service-learning.
Our Student Leadership & Innovation Commons is your one-stop-shop for student life and leadership, located in the heart of Brock's campus.
- leadership programming and support
- promotion of involvement opportunities
- space and other useful resources for student leaders to collaborate and create in