Graduate Council is the body representing all graduate programs. Graduate Council advises the Dean of Graduate Studies on academic and administrative matters pertaining to graduate studies at Brock University. It shall normally meet on a monthly basis between September and May.
Graduate Council consists of:
- one Graduate Program Director per graduate program, representing the faculty members appointed to the program
- the chair of the Senate Graduate Studies Committee (non-voting position)
- the Graduate Students’ Association president or designate (non-voting position)
- the Director of Graduate Studies (non-voting position)
- the Associate Director of Graduate Studies (non-voting position)
- the Dean of Graduate Studies (non-voting position)
2012-13 meeting dates for Graduate Council
All meetings are held in Sankey Chamber from 2 to 3:30 p.m.
Dean's Updates - Archive
The following is an archive of Dean's Updates to Council (PDF format)
Faculty of Graduate Studies