What is "geospatial data"?
...map information in a digital format that is used with Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or other graphic software to view, analyze and design maps.
Explore the Scholars GeoPortal for data of Ontario and Canada.
The Geospatial Data list includes more licensed and open data, and large scale Niagara data.
- An appointment with staff firstname.lastname@example.org will assist in clarifying the geospatial data available for your research needs.
- Knowledgable staff will clip and package data based on your study area.
- Data formats can be translated from one format to another.
- After consulting with staff, a custom mapping project may be an option to assist with your research.
- Customized instruction is offered for course-specific assignments or themes.
- General workshops are occasionally offered by staff on the use of GIS and geospatial data.