At the Goodman School of Business we work with our employer partners in a consultative and cooperative manner; providing you with a customized and personalized service to support your recruitment goals, increase your on-campus profile, and connect you with qualified business students and graduates.
We offer you
- Comprehensive Service & Year-Round Support: Our team is dedicated to supporting you at all stages of the recruitment process, providing a hands-on approach at any time of year.
- Continuous Hiring: Your needs come first. Our continuous hiring process allows you the flexibility of posting jobs, conducting interviews, and making offers within your hiring timelines.
- No Fees: As our partner, you have access to our services at no cost. Our motivation comes from helping our students get jobs and supporting our partners in finding candidates that meet their hiring needs.
Goodman students are adaptable, culturally diverse, and willing to learn. Their leadership, problem-solving, multitasking, and teamwork skills are practiced both inside and outside the classroom:
- Clubs/Associations: leading teams, coordinating events, participating in community initiatives.
- Academic Competitions: applying classroom theory to case study, presenting findings within tight timelines.
- International Exchanges: spending a semester abroad, rooted in a new culture, learning a new language.
- Service-Learning: applying classroom theory to real business challenges, supporting local not-for-profit agencies and small businesses.
- Co-op: contributing to workplace priorities in relevant business areas, fulfilling multiple placements across all industry sectors.
Goodman School of Business