Do you know an outstanding Brock Business Graduate? Nominate him/her for the Goodman School of Business Distinguished Graduate Award!
Nominations, consisting of a letter outlining the nominee's achievements supported by two additional letters and/or newspaper clippings, resume, awards, journal articles etc., will be accepted until the end of July each year. A committee consisting of the Dean, Chairs of each Department, and graduates will select the recipient.
- Nominees must have graduated from the Brock Faculty of Business or Goodman School of Business(hold a BAdmin, BAcc, BBA, MAcc or MBA degree)
- Nominees must have five years post-graduate experience
- All nominees should demonstrate at least one of the following criteria:
- Outstanding professional achievements
- Outstanding educational achievements
- Outstanding community achievements
- Outstanding volunteer achievements
- Outstanding entrepreneurial achievements
- An ongoing commitment to Brock University
- Graduates may nominate themselves
- Current Brock faculty and staff are excluded
- Nominations must be received by July 31
The committee reserves the right to bestow the award to a graduate they feel is a worthy recipient.
Goodman School of Business