Published on Brock University (http://brocku.ca)
You are applying for the Silver Badger Award. In order to complete nomination process you must:
1) Complete and submit the following nomination form by May 1, 2012
2) Select a referee who can corroborate your efforts and provide your referee with an electronic copy of the Silver Badger Award Confidential Assessment Form, located at www.brocku.ca/alumni-association/recognition/student-awards/silverbadgco... 
3) In order to determine financial need, complete an on-line application available on the Student Awards and Financial Aid website https://my.brocku.ca/BrockDB/gnrl_questionnaire.aspx?QID=10 
a) the student must have made a meaningful contribution to the development of extracurricular life within the community
b) the student must be presently registered full-time at Brock and have successfully completed five or more credits in the previous fall/winter sessions
c) the student must have achieved an average of B in his/her major
d) the successful candidate must demonstrate financial need and meet the Ontario residency requirements of the Ontario Student Assistance Program. Financial need will be determined by completion of an on-line application available on the Student Awards and Financial Aid website https://my.brocku.ca/BrockDB/gnrl_questionnaire.aspx?QID=10 
Be specific and provide details regarding the role played in organizations, position held and accomplishments.
You are providing consent for the BUAA to verify your eligibility for this award.
• the Office of the Registrar, Student Award and Financial Aid at Brock University
• any Brock University Department listed in your application
• any individuals listed as a verifier or referee
All components of the application must be received by the BUAA by May 1, 2012
Thank you for applying for the Alumni Association Silver Badger Award. Best of Luck!