Seven Principles of Good Practice
Chickering & Gamson (1987) March 1987 issue of he AAHE Bulletin:
- encourages contact between students and faculty,
- develops reciprocity and cooperation among students,
- encourages active learning,
- gives prompt feedback,
- emphasizes time on task,
- communicates high expectations, and
- respects diverse talents and ways of learning.
More information about Chickering & Gamson's Seven Principles of Universal Instructional Design (UID) in the Brock University Teaching Wiki.