Library Loan to Distance Students (Pilot Project)
Distance students may now have Brock Library material delivered right to their doorstep! This is a pilot project which will run through December 2015.
Please note the following Guidelines:
- The service is available to students who reside in Canada and outside the Hamilton / Niagara region.
- Items available for loan are limited to 2 week circulating materials held in the James A. Gibson Library and IRC (St Catharines Campus).
- Reserve, RACER/ILL and other non-circulating materials are not available through this service.
- Items are sent by courier and require a signature (postal box delivery is not accepted).
- Please allow 2-3 business days for delivery.
- Instructions for returning library materials, at no cost to you, are included in each shipment.
- Use the "My Library Account" service to track due dates and renew eligible materials.
- Remember to monitor and respond to courtesy emails, overdue notices, and recall requests sent to your Brock email account. Failure to do so, may result in overdue fees and blocks against your account.
Call Us: (905) 588-5550 ext. 4583
Email Us: email@example.com