Library Access for Retired Brock Faculty and Librarians
Retired Brock faculty and librarians are entitled to continued borrowing privileges at the James A. Gibson Library at no charge, with the following conditions:
- Maximum borrowing limit of up to 45 items at one time
- Term loan privileges, subject to early recall policies
- 1 consecutive renewal of each item (providing it has not been requested by another user)
- Reserve material and laptops are not available
- Overdue fines of 50 cents per day per item apply
- Overdue recall fines of $2.00 per day apply
More Information: View the library's complete Borrowing policies.
The Interlibrary loan annual fee has been waived for retired Brock faculty and librarians. Charges from the lending library will apply.
If you have further questions, please contact the Circulation Services at 905-688-5550, ext.3228, or complete this form.