All applications from China must be processed through Can-Zhong Consulting or one of their authorized partner agencies in China. Please do not submit an online application without Can-Zhong as it cannot be processed. See additional information below.
International Initiatives: email@example.com
Administration and Leadership in Education
Entry point: July 2
Program length: 14 Months (4 Terms)
Application deadline: February 15
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Complete the online application and submit the non-refundable application fee.
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program-specific materials:
- A 500–800 word Statement of Intent indicating study interests and reasons for applying to the program
- English Language Proficiency test score
- A resume detailing professional and educational experience
- Teaching certification (if applicable)
- Please note that a writing sample and an interview are required, and will be arranged with the Master of Education Program, after all other documents have been received and processed. For more information please visit the program website.
- For students who must provide proof of English Language Proficiency, the minimum TOEFL score of 80 (with no section under 19) or IELTS 6.5 (with no section under 5.5) or equivalent is required for the MEd ISP.
- More information
The following agent is authorized to submit applications to the Master of Education International Student Program (MEd ISP). If an agent is not on this list, that agent is not an authorized agent of the Faculty of Education, Brock University.
Please contact Can-Zhong International Education Consulting.
All applications from China must be processed through Can-Zhong Consulting or one of their authorized partner agencies in China.
Information about Can-Zhong Consulting can be found at the following websites:
Applicants from outside China, may submit an application directly to Brock University