Graduate Program Director: Ernest Biktimirov
Director, Graduate Programs Goodman School of Business: Carrie Kelly
For questions about our program, please contact us through our:
Entry point: August
Program length: 12 months (co-op available)
Application deadline: Application for entry into the program may be made at any time and will be considered when received until the program is full. It is recommended that International Applicants apply at least 5 months prior to the start of the program.
How to apply:
- Check the university requirements and the program requirements.
- Application forms for this program can be found here at: brocku.ca/business/future/graduate/maccdegrees/imacc/application (not available through online application)
- You will need to submit your transcripts as well as the following program-specific materials:
- A statement of interest — a one page statement outlining your objectives in undertaking graduate study
- A resume detailing the applicant’s education and career to date
- A minimum TOEFL iBT score of 80-104 (no section under 19)/Academic IELTS 6.5 – 7.0 (no section under 5.5)/ITELP 520-599/or successful completion of level 5 of the Brock IELP