Fall 2014 - What's New in the Library?
Published on August 29 2014
When is my bus coming? You can now check estimated arrival times via the Learning Commons touch screens.
Starting Tuesday, September 2, you’ll be able to print & copy using the same system used across campus.
- You won’t need a separate print card; everything will be connected to your Brock ID card & account
- To add value to your central account, you must purchase a voucher at Circulation Services/Library Copying & Services, then enter the code into your account via a computer or smart phone
- Eventually you will be able to use our copiers/scanners to release your print job. Colour printing will also be available
- You can transfer the funds balance from your grey print card to the PaperCut software
- Printing from your laptop is imminent
- Copying & printing procedures for guests are yet to be determined
- Stay tuned for more updates as we roll out this new service.
New, small group learning space is now available on the south side of the 6th floor. Additional electricity is coming. We look forward to getting your feedback as we plan to furnish the rest of the space when funding is available.
Looking for a past University calendar? We have digitized them all & they are accessible through the Library’s catalogue / Brock repository.
Check out a new feature in Super Search. If you enter a general term like ‘autism’ or ‘ecology’ in Super Search, you will come across ‘Researcher starter’, which provides you with some good information to get you started.
Best wishes to you for a great fall term.