Goodman students bring home 21 medals from DECA U ICDC
Published on April 30 2014
This past weekend, nine Goodman students travelled to Washington, D.C. for the Collegiate DECA International Career Development Conference (ICDC). Delegates had the opportunity to participate in leadership development workshops and challenges and demonstrate their business acumen and presentation skills as they competed against other top business students in their respective categories.
As in past years, our DECA U delegation represented the Goodman School of Business exceptionally well. All nine delegates made it to the final round of the competition and the team returned home with a total of 21 medals and three plaques. We are proud to share their impressive results:
- Tammy Boodram: Finalist in Marketing Management (Read Tammy's Spotlight on #GoodmanSpirit)
- Shannon Buckley: Top 10 in Travel and Tourism
- Erik Gunn: Top 10 in Banking and Financial Systems
- Arianna Mills: Top Role Play, Top 10 and second place overall in Fashion Merchandising and Marketing
- Anthony Marotta: Top Written Exam, Top Role Play, Top 10 and first place overall in Corporate Finance
- Anushka Narula: Top Role Play, Top 10 in Accounting
- Jennifer Philpott: Top 10 and second place overall in Retail Management (Read Jennifer's Spotlight on #GoodmanSpirit)
- Ian Poulin: Top Written Exam, Top 10 in Banking and Financial Systems
- Jill Windeatt: Finalist in Human Resource Management
Congratulations to everyone on your outstanding achievements and thank you for showing your #GoodmanSpirit on an international level!
Learn more about DECA U Brock.
DECA U Brock ICDC winners