Copyright Information and Teaching
Published on February 04 2011
The Centre for Teaching, Learning and Educational Technologies has collaborated with the Brock University Library to create a collection of information for instructors who have questions about using copyrighted works in their teaching.
Brock University's collection of copyright information can be found at http://www.brocku.ca/library/campus-copyright-information
- Brock University Copyright FAQ
- Creating Persistent Links for Journal Articles
- Additional Copyright Information from sources across Canada
- A List of news sources and blogs from across Canada
- Contact information for assistance.
The CTLET offers many informational workshops, including some on copyright. Information about our workshops can be found here.