Submit a request
The following is a step-by-step guide to submitting a Request for Services (RFS). Following this guide will ensure that we can provide timely, quality service. Please review the Marcomm Policies and Procedures for a complete guide.
1. Determine your needs and the services you’ll require. Think about the questions below and put together any images, approved copy, samples of previous versions, etc.
2. Complete our Request for Services form with as much detail as possible. We’ll need to know the following:
- What services do you require?
- What are the specifics i.e. size, quantity, etc.?
- Who is your target audience?
- When do you need the finished product?
- What are your marketing/project/communication objectives?
- What formats will be required, including print, web, video and accessibility?
- How will it be printed i.e. offset, digital, promo piece in spot colour, etc.?
- Who is responsible for sign-off and proofing?
3. Submit any supporting materials not included with the Request for Services to Maryann Marino as soon as possible.
Submit a Request for Services now.
What happens next?
- A request is received by the marketing production co-ordinator and a docket is created once final content is submitted.
- The Marcomm team reviews the request to ensure the submitted information is understood and accepted.
- The client will be contacted to discuss the project and provide any additional required information. A meeting may be requested at this time.
- The graphic designer and Marcomm writer are provided the docket to begin the design process.
- Drafts are approved by the Marcomm team, then provided as low-resolution proofs for the client to review.
- Changes are made and sent back to the marketing production co-ordinator within five business days. Please review Marcomm’s approval process tips.
- A second and final low-resolution proof is sent with an approval sheet for sign-off within three business days. A maximum of three proofs will be provided at no charge. Additional versions will be billed at $50 per hour.
- High-resolution final files are provided and the docket is closed.