- About Us
- Strategic Plan
- Matheson Learning Commons
- Support the Library
- Open Access
- Digital Repository
- Maps, Data & GIS
- Maps, Geodata & GIS Collections
- Contact Us
- Services & Hours
- Geospatial Data Services
- Guides & How to...
- Historical Map Prints for Sale!
- ArcGIS at Brock
- Brock Campus Aerial Time Travel
- Special Collections and Archives
- Instructional Resource Centre
- Government and Legal Information
- Collections Management Overview
- The Business of Scholarly Publishing
James A. Gibson Library
US Federal and State statutes and court decisions.
Legal Information Institute (LII)
US Federal Law, Supreme Court Decisions and State Law resources.
UK Statute Law Database
Legislation of the United Kingdom.
British and Irish Legal Information Institute (BAILII)
UK and Ireland case law & legislation plus European Union case law.
Commonwealth Legal Information Institute (CommonLII)
Core legal information from all Commonwealth countries.
European Union Law including Treaties, International agreements, Legislation and Case-law.
World Legal Information Institute (WorldLII)
Access to worldwide law resources.
For print materials, please search the Library Catalogue.