- About Us
- Strategic Plan
- Matheson Learning Commons
- Support the Library
- Open Access
- Digital Repository
- Maps, Data & GIS
- Maps, Geodata & GIS Collections
- Contact Us
- Services & Hours
- Geospatial Data Services
- Guides & How to...
- Historical Map Prints for Sale!
- ArcGIS at Brock
- Brock Campus Aerial Time Travel
- Special Collections and Archives
- Instructional Resource Centre
- Government and Legal Information
- Collections Management Overview
- Maps, Data & GIS (formerly Map Library)
- The Business of Scholarly Publishing
Alumni registration for access to electronic resources Form
James A. Gibson Library
You are applying as a Brock University alumnus for access to electronic resources at the James A. Gibson Library, Brock University. You will receive an email response to this request within five business days, once your status has been verified.
If you wish to borrow material from the Library, please bring your Brock alumni card (which may be obtained at the Office of Alumni Relations) to the Library's Circulation Desk for activation.
Information gathered is in accordance with the James A. Gibson Library's Privacy and Protection of Information Policy.