- About Us
- Strategic Plan
- Matheson Learning Commons
- Support the Library
- Open Access
- Digital Repository
- Maps, Data & GIS
- Maps, Geodata & GIS Collections
- Contact Us
- Services & Hours
- Geospatial Data Services
- Guides & How to...
- Historical Map Prints for Sale!
- ArcGIS at Brock
- Brock Campus Aerial Time Travel
- Special Collections and Archives
- Instructional Resource Centre
- Government and Legal Information
- Collections Management Overview
- The Business of Scholarly Publishing
James A. Gibson Library
How Does the Library Contact Me?
All University Library correspondence for students, faculty and staff is sent to a Brock University e-mail address. See ITS Help Desk for information on your e-mail account and on forwarding mail to another address.
All borrowers are responsible for responding promptly to e-mail or print communications from the Library. Printed notices will be sent for bills for replacement, and accumulated fees greater than $10 for students and $20 for brock faculty and staff. All notices will be sent in print to users who do not have an e-mail address in their Library record. Borrowers can check the status of their account and modify contact information by using My Library Account.
If you have any questions about this policy, please ask Circulation Services desk staff or call 905-688-5550, extension 3727.