Are You a Transfer Student?
(Transferred to Brock from any other post-secondary institution)
Brock University offers services especially for transfer students!
Through this program, you will have access to services specifically designed to meet your needs. You will be part of a network that will enable you to:
- Have a personal contact when you are facing dilemmas (study problems, time management, financial or emotional issues)
- Be connected to a Service that can help
- Be part of a forum (e.g., e-mail chat line, small groups) to explore common areas of concerns e.g., managing part-time work and studies, handling issues related to transfering from another post-secondary institution, etc).
- Join workshops and study groups, led by peer mentors, that fit your needs
- Be part of tours of the campus to find out about services available to you (e.g., Library, Student Development Centre, Career Services, Computer Commons, Academic Advising - Registrar's Office)
- Be connected to important events on campus - academic, cultural, athletic, political, etc.
To receive more information on these services please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This project was made possible by a grant from the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.