Thank you for your interest in becoming a tutor through our service. Please read below and follow the instructions.
I am an applicant, who wants to be a tutor:
2) Find our current job posting by going to the “Career Services” tab. Then click on “Job Postings.” Use “tutor” for the keyword search or use “26215” for the search by Job ID.
3) Read the job posting carefully and follow all required steps to apply.
4) Check your Brock e-mail regularly for our response.
I have recently been hired as a tutor:
1) Create your tutor profile on my.brocku.ca
· Sign into the portal (my.brocku.ca) and go to the Applicant & Student Self Serve Tab
· Click on Tutor Applications and Status
· Fill out the online profile and submit it.
2) We require a recommendation of your instructor(s). Download the Professor Recommendation Form and email it to your professor (see below), and have your professor send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or form through inter-office mail to the Student Development Centre.
3) We will send you a login to our website www.tutoring-zone.ca, so that you can post your availability online.
4) Attend the mandatory training & safety session. We will send you an invite once we have a session scheduled for you.
This Project was made possible by a grant from the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities