Non-Brock International Study
Below you will find some of the non-Brock University related study programs that you may be able to particpate in through Letter of Permission. If you wish to take courses at another institution, and wish to get them transferred to your Brock degree, this process is called Letter of Permission (LOP). In order for that credit to come back to your Brock student account, you will have to have completed a letter of permission (LOP) application prior to your departure.
LOPs and exchanges are completely separate from one another as exchange consists of going through the International Services and Programs Abroad office to one of our partner schools. LOP is a good alternative for students wishing to take courses at non-partner institutions.
For more information on the LOP process, visit www.brocku.ca/registrar and click on the forms link. Download the letter of permission application form and read the policies and procedures involved.
For more information on the below programs, please visit the relavent websites.
- EXPLORE Program
- Export Development Canada International Business Scholarships
- Global Links: International Studies Abroad
- ILISA Spanish Learning in Costa Rica - Brochure - Registration Form -2015/16 Prices -Program Descriptions
- International Studies Abroad
- Wine Culture & French Language in Burgundy
- Youth International