Booking Procedure

Hospitality Services

Booking Procedure

The organizer shall complete a Request for Alcohol Services Form at least ten business days before the event date. The form should be emailed to Hospitality Services. Hospitality Services will then contact the organizer to finalize the booking.

Licenced locations on campus where alcoholic beverages are permitted to be sold, served and consumed by persons of legal drinking age are listed below:

  • Pond Inlet (indoor and outdoor)
  • Alphie’s (indoor and outdoor)
  • DeCew Residence Cafeteria (indoor and outdoor)
  • Board Room, 13th Floor
  • Sankey Chambers
  • Dance Studio 1
  • Dance Studio 2
  • The Guernsey Market (not Market Hall)
  • The Kenmore Community Centre - Room 120
  • Sean O'Sullivan Theatre Lobby - Thistle Complex, Room 224
  • David S. Howes Theatre Lobby - Welch Hall, Room 151

Other locations may be approved by Hospitality Services and a Catering Endorsement application for alcohol service can be submitted. Please note that Catering Endorsements for non-licensed spaces does need to be submitted two weeks before an event date.



wine and beer on a tray