BEd in Aboriginal Adult Education

Faculty of Education

BEd in Aboriginal Adult Education


Moving Forward

Now that you are in the midst of your studies, you may need additional information on what to expect next in your program.

For those who wish to change their program from Certificate to Degree, or Degree to Certificate

If you are thinking about changing your program status from certificate program to a degree program or vice versa, you will need to fill out the Application to Change Status - Bachelor of Education (Adult Education) form or a Declare or Change Major Application form. Click here to proceed to Forms.

For those following the full Degree Program

If you are completing the second of the five core courses you may be eligible to pick up additional credits towards your degree. You can speak to the Academic Advisor Janie Hodson at 905 688 5550 x3971 or by email to get clear direction on what courses you will need to pick up.

If you are planning to take additional courses at another university, please fill out our a letter of permission and familiarize yourself with submission deadlines as well as associated costs. You can find Letter of Permission form Here. Read about the Letter of Permission through carefully.

For those finishing their BEd and wishing to pursue a Master's Degree

You will need to speak to someone in the Master's Degree stream, or in Graduate Studies.

For those ready to Graduate

There are deadlines for submitting an application to graduate, so be sure to keep track of this early. It would be best to look at this website during your fourth course. You can access the Application to Graduate Here.



Image by Delbert JR Jonathon

Image by Delbert JR Jonathon


Social media for researchers workshop
January 27, 2016 - 1:00pm - 2:30pm
SSHRC Insight Development Grant Writing Workshops
January 11, 2016 - 9:00am - January 14, 2016 - 12:00pm
PhD in Education Portfolio Defence - Owen Webb
January 7, 2016 - 10:00am - 12:00pm