About the Certificate Programme
- Courses (37.5 hours of contact).
- Course offerings per summer vary.
- Courses will be taught by internationally recognized experts in the field of dual diagnosis.
- Provider of CEUs for BACB.
Methods and Levels of Certification and Credit
- Each course represents a certificate course on the selected topic.
- Four courses comprise credit toward a Core-Level Certificate in Habilitative Mental Health.
- Additional levels of certification in Clinical applications and Leadership and Supervision can be obtained by taking additional courses (2 each).
- Some content of this programme may apply to the MA in Child and Youth Studies, MA in Applied Disability Studies, Master of Applied Disability Studies, and Graduate Diploma in Applied Disability Studies Brock University, Ontario or the M.S. in Mental Health Counseling from Niagara University, New York, with faculty advisement. In order to be eligible for the graduate credit, students must apply and register as a student at the university of their choice. For graduate level status, there are additional readings and course assignments to fulfill the graduate requirements.
Duration of Programme
Courses run Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm each day.
Monday 8:00am - Registration and Meet & Greet
Friday - Please be advised very effort is made to end early, however this is not guaranteed.
Accommodations & Training Site
**JUNE 2-6, 2014 NEW LOCATION**
The 2014 Summer Institute will be held at the following:
JUNE 2 - 6, 2014
Brock University, Alphie's Trough
500 Glenridge Avenue, St. Catharines, Ontario.
Directions and maps will be provided with registration confirmation.
JUNE 9 - 13, 2014
Four Points Sheraton Suites, 3530 Schmon Parkway, Thorold, Ontario. Telephone (877)-848-3782.
Important Note: Please arrange your accommodations directly and quote “Brock Dual Diagnosis” for the discounted rate.
Alternative accommodations may be available through Brock University. Please contact Conference Services at (905) 688-5550, ext. 3369 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.