Lutheran Student Fellowship (LSF)
... is an on-campus club which aims to provide Brock University students, as well as others, additional opportunities to grow in the grace and love of Jesus Christ and to glorify Him through non-discriminatory acts of love and service towards others.
... enabling young adults to learn and practise true leadership through non-discriminatory service towards people of every race, nation, and religious affiliation.
... fellowship initiated by Brock students of Lutheran-Church Canada both to edify and to encourage one another in love, fostering an environment of learning more about Lutheran Christian doctrine, whilst freely and joyfully welcoming all Brock students to share in this learning and fellowship.
... practising service and love towards all peoples.
Faith and Fellowship
... in the grace and power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to save all, without discrimination, from sin, death, and the power of the devil.
Lutheran Student Fellowship aims to provide:
for Christian growth through personal sharing of God's Word;
2. outreach to those in the academic community with the Gospel message of God's love and forgiveness in Jesus Christ;
3. participation opportunities in training programs in witnessing, Gospel communication, leadership, and skill development;
4. service opportunities in the mission of the church whether locally, nationally, or internationally;
5. assistance to congregations of Lutheran Church-Canada located in university and college communities to develop and foster a ministry with students in the 6. campus setting;
7. support for individuals and small groups of students who are without a supporting congregation;
8. encouragement to students, as they prepare for their vocation, to consider full-time work in the church;
9. promotion and utilization of student leadership on a local, regional, and national basis;
10. advocacy in presenting the needs and abilities of college and university students to the church.
11. facilitation of a positive transition from home congregation to campus ministry; and
12. establishment of connection with local, regional, district, and national youth and young adult ministries within the church.