The deadline for applications is the 1st of June, by which point all necessary paperwork must be submitted for a student to be considered for admission the following September.
Programme Application Process
Concordia's application forms are now online and allow us to dialogue with you during your application process. If you have been in contact with our Admissions staff, we may have already sent you a link for the online applications. Otherwise, you may begin the process by clicking on one or both of the links below. You will first be asked for personal information (name, address, e-mail), after which you will be taken to the application form itself. You will receive by e-mail a permanent link to your application, which you may revisit at any time.
- Students applying for the Master of Divinity or Master of Theological Studies degree* must complete the Graduate Application.
- Students applying for the Pastoral Programme of Lutheran Church-Canada (and sister churches), with or without the MDiv degree, must complete the Pastoral Application.
Each application form includes a checklist of additional material to be submitted, including a police background check, transcripts, fee, and references.
* For information about these degrees please visit the academics page.
- Applicants to a degree programme must provide two academic references who are able to testify to their ability to complete the academic work required for the degree.
- Applicants to the Pastoral Programme must supply (in addition to academic references) a reference from their their home pastor and a personal reference. Your District President or Bishop must also provide a letter of recommendation; he may wish to interview you before providing this letter.
These reference forms are included in the online application process and will be sent to the referee by e-mail.