What's happening at CCOVI
- Jan. 7-31 - win ticket tickets to the 2016 Cuvée Grand Tasting. Find out full contest details here.
- Feb. 3 - CCOVI oenologist Belinda Kemp kicks of the 2016 CCOVI Lecture Series. Come see her presentation at 2 p.m. in H 313 as she talks about sparkling wine research trials.
- Feb. 10 - CCOVI Fellow Maxim Voronov and Wesley Helms will present their talk "Evangelizing for Ontario wine: When and how passion matters" at the CCOVI Lecture Series in H313 at 2 p.m.
- Feb. 24 - CCOVI Fellow Ronald Jackson will take the Lecture Series stage as he presents on oak characteristiics relative to barrel production.
- March 4- The 2016 Cuvée Grand Tasting will take place at Soctiabank Convention Centre. More details on the gala event can be found here.
- March 4-6 - Cuvée en Route - tour and taste your way along the wine route with access to exclusive tasting flights at participating wineries. See the lineup and purchase your en Route passport today.