What's happening at CCOVI
- March 1 - The 25th anniversary edition of the Experts Tasting. The VQA Promoters awards will also be announced at this event. Details can be found here.
- March 3 - CCOVI Fellow Michael Ripmeester presents "Wine as heritage across Niagara" at the CCOVI Lecture Series. The full series lineup is here.
- March 4 - Osoyoos Larose wine tasting in support of Red Roof retreat.
- March 10 - Jim Willwerth presents his latest work "Cold hariness: Current issues and research developments" at the CCOVI Lecture series. Details are available here.
- March 17 - The CCOVI Lecture Series continues with oenologist Belinda Kemp's presentation on "Tannin Alert: A wine tannin management system for Niagara wineries". The complete series can be found here.
- March 24 - CCOVI Researcher Andy Reynolds talks about "Mediterranean horticulture: Travels in Tunisia and Portugal" at the CCOVI Lecture Series. View the full lineup here.
- March 31 - CCOVI Fellow Antonia Mantonakis presents at the CCOVI Lecture Series. Her presentation is titled "Consumer perceptions: The influence of subtle label changes on consumer behaviour", view the full series lineup here.
- April 7 - The CCOVI Lecture Series closes with a presentation from Gary Pickering titled "SNPs, snobs and snouts: The influence of biology, expertise and taste in wine preference segmentation of North American consumers". View the full series lineup here.
- April 14 - 2014 Wine Tasting Challenge at the Liberty Grand in Toronto. Registration will open Friday March 7 at 10 a.m.