What's happening at CCOVI
- Sept. 2 - Annual CCOVI Orientation BBQ for incoming OEVI Students.
- Sept. 6 - WSET Level 2 online distance education course begins and runs until Oct. 10. Click here for more information, registration deadline is Aug. 6.
- Sept. 10 - Guest speaker Peter Salamone will present on changing paradigms in fermentation management. For more details, please see the poster by clicking here.
- Sept. 15 - CCOVI's Wine Appreciation Exploring Varietals course begins and runs through Dec. 8. More details on the course can be found here.
- Sept. 20 - Educate Your Senses seminars will return to the Niagara Wine Festival at 2,3 and 4 p.m. The sessions will feature wine and cheese pairings. For more details and to register, visit the Niagara Wine Festival's website here.
- Sept. 27 - Educate Your Senses wine and cheese seminars continue at the Niagara Wine Festival. Sessions will take place at 2,3 and 4 p.m. For more details and to register, visit the Niagara Wine Festival's website here.
- Oct. 8 - An in-class offering of WSET Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits begins. The course runs Wednesdays from Oct. 8 to Dec. 3 at 6 p.m. Click here for more information and to register.