What's happening at CCOVI
- Nov. 2 - Brock University's Fall Preview Day. Come visit the university and learn more about the Oenology and Viticulture degree and certificate programs. Details for the event are available here.
- Dec. 3 - Sparkling winemakers: register today for Fizz Club, a meeting to discuss sparkling wine production. Sign up by clicking here.
- Dec. 6 - Online version of the WSET Level 2 award in wines and spirits begins and runs through Jan. 16. To register, click here.
- Jan. 15 - The 12 week wine appreciation course Wine Regions of the World starts. Classes run Thursdays at 7 p.m., more details are available here.
- Jan. 17 - The WSET Level 2 award in wines and spirits is once again being offered online. The course runs through Feb. 20. More information is available here.
- Jan. 19 - Wines of Ontario, a wine appreciation course that focuses on VQA wines, begins. The course runs Mondays at 7 p.m. until March 23. Click here to register.
- Jan. 20 - Students looking for advanced knowledge in wine and spirits are encourage to take the WSET Level 3 Award. The 14 week course meets Tuesdays at 6 p.m. More information is available here.
- Feb. 7 - Looking to continue your studies of wine online? Another offering of the WSET Level 2 award in wine and spirits begins and runs through March 13. Registration details are available here.
- Feb. 27 - Join us for a night of celebrating excellence in VQA winemaking at the 2015 Cuvée Grand Tasting.