- Future Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Goodman School of Business
Goodman in the Media
- Goodman School of Business's new CPA designation highlighted in the Globe and Mail.
- Goodman MBA Candidate Jim Jessop featured in Canadian Business Magazine.
- Comments from Shari Sekel, Director, Graduate Programs, on how to choose the right MBA program in Business Link Niagara
- Grand Opening of BioLinc: St. Catharines Standard, Thorold Edition, Niagara Falls Review, Welland Tribune, Bullet News Niagara
- Comments from Dean Don Cyr featured in Morning Post Exchange: "Picking the Right School Will Help Build Your Resume" (June 19).
Goodman Research in the Media
- Professor Eric Dolansky's research on how predictable pricing is preferred by consumers is featured in the Globe and Mail's Business School Research roundup.
- Comments from Dr. Lisa Barrow featured in the St. Catharines Standard about her research on workplace bullying and how it fits into Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's current situation (November 19).
- Dr. Michael Armstrong presented to the members of the Royal Niagara Military Institute about his combat model studies of the 1942 Battle of the Coral Sea. RNMI is a local association that is mostly composed of retired and reserve military officers. (September 18).
- Professor Maxim Voronov's research on the wine industry featured in the Ontario Farmer: "Study says Ontario wines must cultivate an identity ; Family history, local geography and culture can all be used to differentiate products" (June 25).
- Professor Maxim Voronov's research on the wine industry featured on CBC News.
- Professor Michael Armstrong's work on predicting final grades featured in BloombergBusinessweek and in Financial Post.
- Professor Don Cyr's interview for the CTV program "Primetime" in Edmonton about international students on Canadian universities.
- Professor Don Cyr's interview on BNN on "Weather Derivatives and Hurricane Sandy".
- Professor Don Cyr's interview on BNN on "Trading Weather".
- Professor Paul Dunn's interview on BNN on "Breaking the Boardroom Gender Barrier".
- Below: Dr. Maxim Voronov speaks at a CCOVI lecture at Brock University on his recent research 'Legitimizing Ontario Fine Wine: Encountering Globalization, Managing History'. He discussed how Ontario wineries, growers and their supporters have dealt with the forces of globalization and history to build symbolic value for Ontario fine wine.
- Below: Dr. Antonia Mantonakis speaks about her research on how a celebrity athlete's sport affects perception of wine.
- Below: Dr. Don Cyr speaks at a CCOVI lecture at Brock University on his recent research - "A cost-benefit analysis of entering and exiting vineyard operations in Niagara: 1997-2011".
Media releases and advisories
Goodman School of Business obtains CPA Accrediation (2013-December)
Goodman School of Business honours president of Canada’s Public Service Commission (2013-November)
Goodman Prof receives prestigious designation (2013-November)
Brock Prof and Goodman MBA candidate recognized with provincial teaching accolade (2013-October)