- Future Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Goodman School of Business
Is the MSc in Management right for you? We’re here to help. Contact one of our staff members regarding the application process and we’ll guide you through all the options available to you.
Summary of Application Documents
We would be happy to check on the status of your application upon request and we will contact you by email in the event that we require more information, would like to speak with you or make a decision on your application. Thank you for your patience.
All applications and application documents for the MSc program must be submitted electronically.
All applications must include:
- Online OUAC Application
- Non Refundable Application Fee ($105 Canadian)
- The application fee can be paid by credit card or online banking. All application fees are received by OUAC, not by Brock University.
- Required Documents
- Within three business days of your application payment being processed you will be contacted by email by Brock University. The email will include instructions to activate your my.brocku.ca account and to upload your required application documents.
- Please visit the document upload instructions and document types page for more information
- Scans of original transcripts from all post-secondary institutions
- The scanned copy must be of your official transcript, not your student/self-serve copy.
- Any documents that are not in English or French must be translated into English and notarized before they are accepted. Both the translated and the original version must be scanned and uploaded.
- If you are a Brock student, your Brock transcript will be uploaded for you.
Three electronic reference reports
Reference reports can be academic and/or professional.
Reference reports can only be submitted using the Brock University electronic reference system.
Your referees will be emailed automatically with instructions to complete the electronic reference report once your application has been received by Brock University.
Scan of GMAT or GRE official score report
A scanned copy of the official or unofficial test-takers score report
Please have GMAT scores sent electronically to Brock University- Goodman School of Business in additional to uploading the score report to your my.brocku.ca account
Please have GRE Scores sent to Institution Code: 6773 in additional to uploading the score report to your my.brocku.ca account
- Statement of research interest
- Download this optional template for your statement of research interest (Word document).
- Your statement of research interest should be tailored to identify your research focus and provide the admissions committee with a detailed overview of what research you plan to pursue while in the MSc program and how this research is related to your future academic and/or professional plans.
- Your statement of interest should be one page, single or double spaced.
- Graduate Studies Internal Scholarship/Award Application
- Completion of this form will ensure that you are considered for any awards/scholarships you may be eligible for
- Scan of official TOEFL, IELTS or ITELP score (if applicable)
- A personal interview will be required.
If you are offered admission to our program, you will be required to send in official transcripts and official proof of degree completion. Please visit the document types page for further details.
Once submitted, all documents are the property of Brock University and will not be returned.
The MSc program begins in September of each year or August of each year for Finance students.
*Applications for Fall 2016 entry will open on October 12, 2015. Applications for the program will continue to be accepted on a rolling basis until the program is full.
International students who are applying after March 1, 2016, need to ensure that there is still adequate processing time available to apply for and secure a student visa.
Application review for the MSc program will take between 1-2 months once all required documents have been received.
How to Apply
Complete the online OUAC application .
Complete the online OUAC application .
Upload required documents to your my.brocku.ca account.
Monitor your application status through your my.brocku.ca account.
You can also refer to the FAQ's page for answers to the most common questions about applying.