- Future Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Goodman School of Business
We seek international applicants with strong academic and leadership backgrounds that are going to thrive in our unique international program. Students are selected based on how they fit with our program: we look for applicants from diverse backgrounds who have a passion for their studies, desire to put themselves out of their comfort zone and demonstrate a commitment to the Goodman MBA community.
- Four year bachelor’s degree in any field (Canadian honours equivalent)
- B/Second Class/75 per cent academic average in last two years of study (Canadian equivalent)
- Minimum English Language Proficiency score:
- TOEFL: IBT 80-104 (no section under 19)
- Academic IELTS: 6.5-7.0 (no section under 5.5)
- ITELP (Brock University): 520-599
OR successful completion of level 5 of the Brock IELP program.
- Work experience is preferred but is not required.
Goodman Exchange Student Orientation
September 1, 2014 - 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Goodman Graduate Programs Welcome Mixer
September 2, 2014 - 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Goodman Graduate Student Orientation (MBA, MSc, PMPC-B and CAS students)
September 2, 2014 - 11:30am - 7:00pm