- Future Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Goodman School of Business
We seek international applicants with strong academic and leadership backgrounds that are going to thrive in our unique international program. Students are selected based on how they fit with our program: we look for applicants from diverse backgrounds who have a passion for their studies, desire to put themselves out of their comfort zone and demonstrate a commitment to the Goodman MBA community.
- Four year bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited university
- B/Second Class/75 per cent academic average in last two years of study (Canadian equivalent)
- Minimum English Language Proficiency score:
- TOEFL: IBT 80-104 (no section under 19)
- Academic IELTS: 6.5-7.0 (no section under 5.5)
- ITELP (Brock University): 520-599
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): 60
- OR successful completion of level 5 of the Brock IELP program.
- Work experience is preferred but is not required.
Upgrading: If you need to upgrade your academic average or your English ability, consider one of our certificate options.
Master of Science in Management Thesis Defence - Mr. Zahid Mohammad Rahman
November 27, 2015 - 8:15am - 9:45am
Master of Science in Management Thesis Defence - Miss Fang (Grace) Yu
November 27, 2015 - 1:15pm - 2:45pm
How To Get A Job In Accounting
January 14, 2016 - 5:00pm - 7:00pm