- Future Students
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Goodman School of Business
Your academic and professional experience in accounting is the most important part of your application.
Admission to the MAcc program is extremely competitive, and we take all aspects of your application into consideration. Please note that a minimum average of 75% does not guarantee admission.
In addition to our minimum admission requirements, we also consider your personal qualities, such as leadership ability, communication skills, motivation, dedication, and commitment to community engagement. At Goodman, we encourage students to nurture and develop both sides of their brain by growing personally and academically.
- Four year Goodman bachelor’s degree in Accounting (BAcc-Program A) or a Canadian bachelor's degree in Accounting that fulfills the equivalent prerequisites. Are you unsure if you have the right prerequisite courses? Please contact us on the Graduate Portal for an individual assessment.
- B/75 per cent academic average in the last two years of undergraduate degree
- B/75 per cent academic average in key accounting prerequisite courses (with no grade below 60)
- Two academic references provided by Accounting Faculty members
- Minimum English Language Proficiency score (if applicable): TOEFL: IBT 105 /Academic IELTS: 7.5
- Do you need this? Please contact the Graduate Programs Office for an assessment.
- Goodman may request an English Language score from any applicant whose first language is not English OR who has not been educated in English at the undergraduate level.
Please refer to the Application Process webpage for additional details regarding the application and document submission process.
Master of Science in Management thesis defence for Derek Visser
October 9, 2015 - 10:00am - 11:30am
Luncheon Speaker Series - Dr. Wesley Helms
October 9, 2015 - 12:30pm - 2:00pm
Luncheon Speaker Series - Dr. John Peloza
October 23, 2015 - 12:30pm - 2:00pm