Carolyn Hafer, Psychology, and PhD student Leanne Gosse presented “Beyond victim blame: Repressive coping style and threats to the belief in a just world” December 2008 at the 8th biennial conference of the Asian Association of Social Psychology, Delhi, India.
Thursday, January 07, 2010 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- Advancements in HIV treatments extend to pregnancy
- From hospital bed to marathon finish line
- Record-breaking crowd to watch Badgers basketball at Meridian Centre
- Brock biologist co-writes Beijing Declaration on ecosystem governance
- Wright named Interim Dean for Goodman School of Business