Carolyn Hafer, Psychology, and PhD student Leanne Gosse presented “Beyond victim blame: Repressive coping style and threats to the belief in a just world” December 2008 at the 8th biennial conference of the Asian Association of Social Psychology, Delhi, India.
Thursday, January 07, 2010 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- Brock experts warn climate change could help spread Zika virus
- Two Brock professors renew their Canada Research Chair
- Unicef Brock holding Roses for Refugees fundraiser
- PODCAST: Good Morning Goodman for Jan. 18
- PODCAST: Business competition students on Conversations with Goodman