An Advisory Committee to the President for the appointment or reappointment of the Provost and Vice-President Academic has been formed.
As part of the process outlined in Brock University’s faculty handbook, the committee will make a recommendation to the President regarding the reappointment of current Provost and Vice-President Academic Prof. Murray Knuttila to a second term, or to initiate a search process for a new Provost and Vice-President Academic.
The committee members are:
• Jack Lightstone - President and Vice Chancellor
• Joe Robertson - Chair, Board of Trustees
• Abe Schwartz - Member, Board of Trustees
• Gary Libben - Vice-President, Research
• Terrance Wade - Chair, Community Health Sciences
• Irene Blayer - Professor, Modern Languages, Literatures & Cultures
• Sharon Broderick - Lecturer, Goodman School of Business
• Lorenzo Cherubini - Associate Professor, Faculty of Education/Director, Tecumseh Centre for Aboriginal Research and Education
• Shari Sekel - Director, Graduate Programs
• S.J. Segalowitz - Director, Jack & Nora Walker Centre for Lifespan Development Research
• Deborah O’Leary Myers - Director, Community Health Sciences
• Maureen Reedyk - Professor, Physics
• Barbara McDonald - Librarian
• Kiel Ormond, President - Graduate Students Association
• Christopher Yendt - BUSU Executive
• Committee Coordinator - Christine Clark Lafleur - Chief Administrative Director
As part of the process, all Brock students, faculty and staff can provide written comments on the reappointment/appointment. Comments can be submitted to the advisory committee via a secure and private email address, email@example.com, by May 6, 2013. There is no minimum or maximum length for written submissions. All submissions must state the sender’s name and email address.
Individuals wishing to meet in person with the advisory committee should include that request with their written submission. The committee will meet people who have confirmed appointments between 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, May 15.
Please direct any questions or inquiries to Christine Clark Lafleur, Chief Administrative Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.