Michelle Jetha and Sid Segalowitz gave a keynote talk to the Ontario Ministry of Children and Youth Services 2011 SPARKS Research Conference entitled “Brain Developmental from Pre-Adolescence to Young Adulthood: Implications for Policy and Service Delivery” on Nov. 23. The conference was webcast to Ministry personnel across the province.
Psychology and Centre for Lifespan Development Research
Thursday, December 01, 2011 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- Winning Distinguished Teaching award all about support: Martini
- Working together for a healthy Niagara subject of Research Cafe event
- Dragons return to judge Monster Pitch
- Wright named Interim Dean for Goodman School of Business
- New Banting Postdoctoral Fellows in the Faculty of Social Sciences