Michelle Jetha and Sid Segalowitz gave a keynote talk to the Ontario Ministry of Children and Youth Services 2011 SPARKS Research Conference entitled “Brain Developmental from Pre-Adolescence to Young Adulthood: Implications for Policy and Service Delivery” on Nov. 23. The conference was webcast to Ministry personnel across the province.
Psychology and Centre for Lifespan Development Research
Thursday, December 01, 2011 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- Brock students offer peer support and prevention education on risks of smoking
- Brock University announces four new trustee emeriti
- Brock experts warn climate change could help spread Zika virus
- University mourns longtime employee
- Brock gets good early signs for enrolment numbers