Prospective Visiting Delegations
As the leading university in Niagara region and a major higher education institution serving the educational needs of the communities around us - in Niagara, Ontario, Canada and beyond - Brock University welcomes international groups such as established and prospective partner institutions, government organizations, Consulates/Embassies, educational tour organizers, other co-ordinators of international delegations and visitors who wish to visit our campus.
With more than 150 university partnerships across the world and international students, staff and professors at Brock representing more than 80 countries, as well as our physical proximity to one of the most prominent tourist attractions in the world (Niagara Falls), Brock University is committed to providing courteous and professional learning opportunities to international visitors and visiting delegations.
What we would like to know about you:
- What Organization or Institution are you from? Please specify name, location, and website address.
- How did you learn about Brock University?
- What are the specific goals and objectives of your visit? Please provide us as much detail as you can.
- Please also list: the number of your delegation members, the head of your delegation, the date/period of your visit, whether you require translations, or have any other special requirements (accessibility needs, etc.)
What we will do for your visit:
- Subject to our university approval process, we will issue a formal Letter of Invitation.
- Communicate with your delegation to organize details of your visit.
- Arrange for and provide campus tour, provide light refreshments or luncheon, as required or appropriate.
- Provide protocol / welcome package / promotional items to delegation members during visit, as appropriate.
If you are a Brock Faculty member or Staff hosting a delegation, please click here for further information.
For more information contact:
Sheila Young, Director & International Liaison OfficerBrock InternationalBrock UniversityTel: 905.688.5550 x 4404 Fax: 905.688.2074Email: firstname.lastname@example.org