Faculty of Applied Health Sciences
Second to none in every award category— locally, provincially, and nationally!
In the Faculty of Applied Health Sciences, our teaching and learning culture is second to none.
Our faculty and teaching staff have distinguished themselves in every award category—locally, provincially, and nationally.
- 3M Teaching Award
- Ontario Confederation of University Faculty Associations
- Ontario Leadership in Faculty Teaching
- Brock Award for Distinguished Teaching
- Brock University Award for Excellence in Teaching for Early Career Faculty
- Faculty Awards for Excellence in Teaching
- Clarke Thomson Award for Excellence in Sessional Teaching
- Making a Difference Award
- Teaching Assistant Awards
- Alumni Association of Teaching
- Best Practices Recognition Award
- Student Award for Teaching Excellence
Carly Cameron (MSc – Kinesiology) thesis defence: Thursday, October 8, 2015
October 8, 2015 - 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Stephanie Pyke (MA – Nursing) thesis defence: Wednesday, November 11, 2015
November 11, 2015 - 10:00am - 1:00pm
Matthew Ventresca (MSc – Health Sciences) thesis defence: Thursday, September 24, 2015
September 24, 2015 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm