Faculty of Applied Health Sciences
- Inglis JG, Howard J, McIntosh K, Gabriel DA, Vandenboom R. Decreased Motor Unit Discharge Rate in the Potentiated Human Tibialis Anterior Muscle. Acta Physiol. 2011, 201:483-492
- Christie AD, Kamen G, Inglis JG, Gabriel DA. Experimental and modeling investigation of surface EMG spike analysis. Med Eng Phys. 2011, 33:427–437
- Love L, LeBlanc PJ, Inglis JG, Bradley NS, Choptiany J, Heigenhauser GJF, Peters SJ. (2011) The effect of aerobic capacity on human skeletal muscle pyruvate dehydrogenase phopsphatase activity and expression and pyruvate dehydrogenase subunit expression. In Review J Appl Physiol.
- Dunford E , Herbst E, Jeoung N, Gittings W, Inglis JG , Vandenboom R, LeBlanc PJ, Harris RA, Peters SJ. (2011) The effect of pyruvate dehydrogenase (PDH) kinase 2 ablation on PDH activation during muscle contraction: the effect of PDH kinase 1 compensation. E-Pub Am J Physiol – Reg.
- Christie AD, Kamen G, Boucher JP, Inglis JG, Gabriel DA. A comparison of statistical models for calculating reliability of the Hoffmann Reflex. Meas Phys Educ Exerc Sci. 2010, 14:164-175.
- Bigrigg JK, Heigenhauser GJF, Inglis JG, and Peters SJ. Carbohydrate refeeding following a high fat diet reverses the adaptive response of human skeletal muscle PDK. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2009, 297: R885–R891.
- Christie A, Kamen G, Inglis JG, Gabriel DA. Relationship between surface EMG characteristics and motor unit firing rates in the biceps brachii. Euro J of Appl Physiol. 2009,107, 177-185.
- LeBlanc PJ, Mulligan M, Antolic A, McPherson L, Inglis JG, Martin D, Roy BD, Peters SJ. Skeletal muscle type comparison of pyruvate dehydrogenase phosphatase activity and isoform expression: effects of obesity and endurance training. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2008, 295(4): R1224-30.
- Bradley NS, Heigenhauser GJF, Inglis JG, LeBlanc PJ, Roy BD, and Peters SJ. The acute effects of differential dietary fatty acids on human skeletal muscle pyruvate dehydrogenase activity. J Appl Physiol. 2008, 104 (1): 1-9.
- Inglis JG, Christie A, and Gabriel DA. Practice Evoking the Flexor Carpi Radialis H-reflex:A guideline for proficiency. Percep Motor Skills. 2007,104:287-297.
- Inglis JG, Doucet M Roy BD, Plyley M, and Klentrou P. Use of a water gel suit for cooling during sub-maximal exercise in the heat. Int J Fitness. 2007, 3 (1): 51-59.
- Calder KM, Hall L-A, Lester S, Inglis JG, and Gabriel D Reliability of the biceps brachii M-wave. J Neuroeng Rehabil. 2005, 2(1):33.
- Christie AD, Inglis JG, Boucher JP, and Gabriel DA. Reliability of Flexor Carpi Radialis Hoffmann reflex measures. J of Clin Neurophysiol. 2005, 22: 204-209.
- Watt M, Heigenhauser GJF, Leblanc P, Inglis JG, Spriet LL, and Peters SJ. (2004) Rapid upregulation of pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase activity in human skeletal muscle during prolonged exercise. J Appl Physiol. 2004, 97: 1261–1267.
J Greig Inglis
Faculty of Applied Health Sciences
Senior Lab Coordinator
Office: WH 137
T 905 688 5550 x4667
F 905 688 8364
Janel Doell Cracknell (MA – Health & Physical Education) thesis defence: Thursday, December 12, 2013
December 12, 2013 - 9:00am - 12:00pm
Carrie Schachtschneider (MSc – Health Science) thesis defence: Tuesday, December 17, 2013
December 17, 2013 - 9:00am - 12:00pm
Kathryn Humphries (MA – Community Health) thesis defence: Friday, December 13, 2013
December 13, 2013 - 10:00am - 1:00pm