Academic Integrity Skills
Developing your academic integrity skills is important to your academic success. These skills support the academic expectations placed on your academic work.
They are the reading and writing skills you use every day:
- Reading critically
- Understanding complex texts
- Discovering your own ideas
- Synthesizing your research
- Using proper citation
- Paraphrasing and quoting appropriately
- Writing style (word choice, format)
"Quote" of the Month
"Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful."
- Samuel Johnson