There is an expectation that all students shall act ethically and with integrity in all academic matter; and, exhibit behaviours which suppot the University's academic values. These behaviours may include, but are not limited to:
- Completing one's own work.
- Citing the work of others (giving credit).
- Collaborating appropriately.
- Participating actively in group work situations.
- Asking questions to gain clarification.
- Managing one's time.
- Knowing what is expected of you.
- Helping others, where appropriate.