Policies & Forms
There are several governing bodies and policies regulating research activities at Brock University. Take the time to familiarize yourself with these documents.
These pages contain the various forms, policies and documents on our website related to research activities.
If you have trouble finding any of our forms, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Researchers should read and understand the following:
- Internal procedures for external research applications
- Agreement on the Administration of Agency Grants and Awards by Research Institutions
- Conflict of Interest and Confidentiality Policy of the Federal Funding Organizations
- Open Access
- Public Communications Policy of the Federal Research Funding Organizations
- Selecting the Appropriate Federal Granting Agency
- Tri-Agency Financial Administration Guide
- Tri-Agency Framework: Responsible Conduct of Research
- Tri-Council Policy Statement: Ethical Conduct for Research Involving Humans
Go to the inventory page for FORMS related to internal and external awards, ethics forms, and knowledge and technology transfer.