Published on Brock University (http://brocku.ca)
How you conduct yourself on campus says a lot about the type of person you are; which speaks to your personal integrity.
At Brock, academic integrity refers to your acknowledgment of and respect for the academic principles and behaviours that support the University’s mission. This includes:
• Completing your own work.
• Documenting your research (citing the work of others).
• Acting ethically and with integrity as you pursue your academic studies.
• Being responsible and taking responsibility for your actions.
• Learning from your mistakes.
• Setting the example (being a good academic citizen).
Please refer to the Academic Integrity Policy  for more information.