Brock has a culture unlike any other - and word is spreading.
• Check out Brock's brand identity policy.
Our brand promise: we provide a dynamic and creative learning experience that breaks the boundaries of academic convention.
Brock’s brand personality:
• Passionate and energetic: full of life, vibrant, and spirited
• Unpretentious (not arrogant or self-centered)
• Casual and relaxed (not stiff, rigid or formal)
• Welcoming, open and supportive
Our brand positioning:
• We offer students, faculty and staff exceptional opportunities to develop both personally and academically, by encouraging a heart for community and a passion for innovation.
• Brock is a university designed for the very purpose of developing well-rounded individuals, where diverse passions are not only welcomed but celebrated, and students become better versions of themselves.
• We're a unique university, as distinctive as fingerprints. We're not numbers. We are individuals encouraged to make our marks, to develop both sides of our brain. This is where our logo/signature with the fingerprint comes to life as well as our tagline, “Both sides of the brain.”
• Branding includes our name, brand signature and tagline. But it’s more than that. It’s also about experiences:
• It’s all our points of communication from and about Brock, our visual and written messages to individual audiences and the tone we use.
• It’s the image that comes to mind when people think about our University, our faculties and our programs.
• It’s a promise to audiences, one that influences their perceptions about us.
• It’s about our academic programs, which we know are rigorous and experiential.
• It’s about our fresh-thinking professor-researchers who put students first.
• It’s about how we engage in the global community and actively partner to lead the economic, cultural, and social future of our region and beyond.
• And it’s about us being a community where people care about people.