- About Us
- Borrowing Policies
- Code of Conduct
- Collection Development Policy
- Computer Laptop Lending Policy
- Computer Access Policy
- Correspondence Policy
- Food and Drink Policy
- Guidelines for the Appropriate Use of Library Workstations
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Information Literacy/Library Research Skills Policy
- Photography & Filming Policy
- Privacy and Protection of Information
- Reserve Collection Policy
- Study and Work Space
- Collections Development Guidelines
- Equipment for Loan
- Interlibrary Loan Policies
- Library Access for the Local Community
- Library Donation Policy
- Personal Belongings Guidelines
- Strategic Plan
- Matheson Learning Commons
- Support the Library
- Open Access
- Digital Repository
- Maps, Data & GIS
- Maps, Geodata & GIS Collections
- Contact Us
- Services & Hours
- Geospatial Data Services
- Guides & How to...
- Historical Map Prints for Sale!
- ArcGIS at Brock
- Brock Campus Aerial Time Travel
- Special Collections and Archives
- Instructional Resource Centre
- Government and Legal Information
- Collections Overview
- Maps, Data & GIS (formerly Map Library)
James A. Gibson Library
A collection of unique items created by Brock University.
Extensive collection of current and historical paper maps, atlases, and air photos as well as geospatial data, GIS technical support, numeric data, and statistics for many topics and subject areas.
Includes archival records, rare books, historic maps, secondary sources, photographs, microfilm, and more, with a focus on the Niagara Peninsula,wine-making, Freemasonry, and Brock University.
Education collections and other curricular material.
Key resources for government documents and legal materials.