- Faculty and Staff
- Procurement Services
- Research Accounting
- Financial Accounting Tools
- Forms, Memos & Related Documents
- Finance Connect Newsletter
- Revenue & Expense Allocation Project
- University Financial Information
- Policies and Procedures
- Purchasing Policies & Procedures
- Personnel Reimbursement Policy and Procedures
- Cash and Investments Policies and Procedures
- Capital and Non-Capital Asset Policies and Procedures
- SAC Personal Reimbursement Disclosure
- Inservice (Additional Qualification-AQ)
- Teacher Education (PS)
- Miscellaneous Fees 2015
- Other Tuition & Program Related Fees
- Tax Certificates
- Request a Refund
Methods of Payment
Methods of Payment
Estimated Processing Time
Internet, Telephone or ATM banking with major banks and most Ontario credit unions
2-3 business days
48 hours after transfer initiated
In person at a Canadian Bank
5 business days
Mailed cheque to Brock University
10 business days, depending on mail time
Telephone or Internet Banking
To pay by online banking through a Canadian bank, or most Ontario Credit Unions:
- Contact your financial institution in order to set up your bank account(s) for telephone or web banking.
- Follow your bank’s instructions to add Brock to your list of payees.
- Make a payment, using your Brock student number as the account number to pay your bill. If your bank requires a nine digit number, simply add two zeros at the beginning of your student number.
Western Union Bank to Bank Transfer for International Students:
Brock University has chosen Western Union GlobalPay Solutions for Students as our International payment Bank to Bank transfer provider. Why?
- The most efficient payment process for international students to pay their student fees is through Western Union's Bank to Bank Transfer. This option allows you to pay the Canadian dollar student fees in the currency of your choice.
- You pay in your currency at a favorable exchange rate
- There are no hidden charges of receiving bank fees
- You can pay from anywhere, and anyone can pay for you
- Your funds arrive at Brock quickly and in full
- Your exchange rate is guaranteed for 72 hours
Click here more great FAQ's about WU GlobalPay for Students.
To pay student fees using Western Union:
- Click Western Union Bank to Bank Transfer link above or below
- Enter your personal information
- Enter the amount of Canadian Dollars to pay
- Select the payment currency
- Finalize the transaction by following the instructions
- Take the confirmation page to your local bank; the bank will transfer the funds to Western Union. Western Union will forward the correct Canadian dollar amount to Brock University, and Brock University will post the Canadian dollar equivalent to your student fee account.
Helpful Western Union "how to" videos: Please note that current versions of Mozilla (Firefox) or Chrome browsers are recommended for best results to view videos. China specific videos may also be downloaded using a right click and "save as" feature storing it on your personal device.
Traditional Chinese: https://youtu.be/aO0mVFIEzRQ
Simplified Chinese: https://youtu.be/u52swBrq8TI
Click the link below to begin your payment.
Paying at a Bank
To pay in person at a bank or credit union:
- Print a copy of your student Fee Statement or Fee Calculator.
- Bring it to your Bank or Credit Union, and pay just as you would any bill.
To pay by cheque:
- print your student Fee Statement,
- make the cheque payable to Brock University,
- record the student's name and Student ID # on the cheque
- and mail to:
Attn Finance, 12th Floor
500 Glenridge Avenue
St Catharines, ON
A fee of $45 will be charged for any cheques returned by the bank.