- Faculty and Staff
- Institutional Analysis and Planning
- Brock Acronyms Guide
- Brock Facts
- Common University Data Ontario
- Enrolment Reports (Head counts, FTEs)
- Data Request Form
- Advisory Committee on Institutional Data (ACID)
- Performance Funding Indicators
- Quality Assurance
- Supplemental Dynamic Reports and Dashboards (New!)
- Procurement Services
- Research Accounting
- Financial Accounting Tools
- Forms, Memos & Related Documents
- University Financial Information
- Policies and Procedures
- Inservice (AQ)
- Teacher Education
- Miscellaneous Fees
- Overdue Accounts
- Tax Certificates
- Request a Refund
Financial & Administrative Services
The Student Accounts Finance Office administers student accounts, including the assessment of fees, processing of payments, and preparation of receipts and tax documents.
The Role of the Student Accounts Office
The Student Accounts Office serves as the collection point for most university fees and charges. This office, however, cannot make adjustments to any fees without the permission of the appropriate department.
Our service counter, located on the 12th floor of the Schmon Tower, is open to answer student inquiries from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday to Thursday and 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Fridays.
For mailed inquiries, our contact information is:
Financial and Administrative Services
500 Glenridge Ave.
St. Catharines, ON L2S 3A1
T 905 688 5550 x4600 | F 905 984 4844
NEW PAYMENT OPTION International tuition payments now made easier by Western Union Bank to Bank Transfers!