- About Us
- Borrowing Policies
- Computer Access Policy
- Food and Drink
- Information Literacy/Library Research Skills Policy
- Photography & Filming Policy
- Privacy and Protection of Information
- Reserve Collection Policy
- Study and Work Space
- Appropriate Use of Library Workstations
- Code of Conduct
- Collection Development Guidelines
- Computer Laptop Lending Policy
- Correspondence Policy
- Equipment for Loan
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Interlibrary Loan Policies
- Library Access and Borrowing Privileges
- Library Access for the Local Community
- Library Donation Policy
- Personal Belongings Left Unattended
- Strategic Plan
- Matheson Learning Commons
- Support the Library
- Open Access
- Digital Repository
- Maps, Data & GIS
- Maps, Geodata & GIS Collections
- Geospatial Data Request Form
- Where is the MDGL?
- Geospatial Data Services
- Historical Map Prints for Sale!
- ArcGIS at Brock
- GIS Day
- Special Collections and Archives
- Instructional Resource Centre
- Government and Legal Information
- Collections Management Overview
James A. Gibson Library
How Does the Library Contact Me?
All University Library correspondence for students, faculty and staff is sent to a Brock University e-mail address. See ITS Help Desk for information on your e-mail account and on forwarding mail to another address.
All borrowers are responsible for responding promptly to e-mail or print communications from the Library. Printed notices will be sent for bills for replacement, and accumulated fees greater than $10 for students and $20 for brock faculty and staff. All notices will be sent in print to users who do not have an e-mail address in their Library record. Borrowers can check the status of their account and modify contact information by using My Library Account.
If you have any questions about this policy, please ask Circulation Services desk staff or call 905-688-5550, extension 3727.