- Faculty and Staff
- Procurement Services
- Research Accounting
- Financial Accounting Tools
- Forms, Memos & Related Documents
- Finance Connect Newsletter
- Revenue & Expense Allocation Project
- University Financial Information
- Policies and Procedures
- Purchasing Policies & Procedures
- Personnel Reimbursement Policy and Procedures
- Cash and Investments Policies and Procedures
- Capital and Non-Capital Asset Policies and Procedures
- SAC Personal Reimbursement Disclosure
- Inservice (Additional Qualification-AQ)
- Teacher Education (PS)
- Miscellaneous Fees 2015
- Other Tuition & Program Related Fees
- Tax Certificates
- Request a Refund
Click on any red text for additional information
Student fees that may be assessed through your financial account with the University will include but may not necessarily be limited to the following basic fee categories:
Tuition is assessed per term at differentiated rates between: (a) first and continuing year of study, (b) programs of study and (c) international (visa) students.
Ancillary Fees are assessed on a per credit and sessional basis. Most ancillary fees are mandatory. The fees administered by the University are governed by an Ancillary Fee Protocol established between the University and the Brock University Students' Union (BUSU.net).
Program Specific Fees may be charged because of the program you are enrolled in. Typical fees include Co-op administration, Placement or Practicum fees.
Course Specific Fees may be charged by the University for the reasonable cost of such things as field trips, learning material and clothing retained by the student. Please consult course descriptions to identify if course specific fees apply.